SAPIA opened its membership in 2012 to accommodate both existing and potential marketers in the petroleum and refinery market. Membership is available to companies participating in the refining and marketing of petroleum products. Members receive access to the following:
- Representation by SAPIA in negotiations and presentations to government and regulatory bodies.
- SAPIA speaks for its members on all issues of common interest.
- An opportunity to participate in committees to assess and advocate industry policy positions in South Africa.
- Access to our secure online member group providing industry information, SAPIA presentations and conference presentation materials.
- SAPIA has several committees that create a platform for members to exchange ideas, information, concerns, determining industry response to legislative and regulatory proposals.
- A channel for media support and opportunities.
- Free copies of SAPIA reports, brochures and transcripts of speeches delivered by SAPIA.
- Support from SAPIA’s skilled professional staff.
- SAPIA members are the first to know industry statistics, health, environment and safety developments and other relevant issues.
- SAPIA members are able to table industry specific issues with the Business Unity and National Economic Development and Labour Council.
- Member link on our website
- BP Southern Africa (Pty) Limited
- Chevron South Africa (Pty) Limited
- Engen Petroleum Limited
- PetroSA Limited
- Sasol Oil (Pty) Limited
- Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Limited
- Total South Africa (Pty) Limited
- Afric Oil (Pty) Limited
- Altivex 529 (Pty) Ltd t/a Elegant Fuel
- Camel Fuels (Pty) Limited
- Gulfstream Energy (Pty) Limited
- Imbizo Petroleum Traders
- FFS Refiners (Pty) Ltd
- Makwande Energy Trading (Pty) Limited
- MBT Petroleum (Pty) Limited
- Puma Energy (Pty) Limited
- Royale Energy Limited
- Afrox Limited
- Avedia Energy (Pty) Limited
- Easigas (Pty) Limited
- Oryx Oil South Africa (Pty) Limited
- Totalgaz Southern Africa (Pty) Limited
- Wasaa Gasses (Pty) Ltd